Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Craftsy Interests !!!

Since childhood I was always into crafting and recycling things at home.Like covering old boxes with gift wrapping paper to make my own pencil stand,  making my own photo frames from paper and cardboard, making rakhis for raksha bandhan festival etc. Even used to try my hand at embroidery.During holidays used to decorate my handkerchiefs with embroidered flower motifs etc. But as I entered Chartered Accountancy course, time became a major constraint because of classes,training, study and any left over time for social networking and television :) However, I did manage to make these items in this year. Tell me how do you like them. And also suggestions and advices about improving myself are always welcome.
Utility wall-hanger
Simple greeting card
Photo frame with paper flowers
Recycled bulb



What do you think about these? Are you also into crafting? Do let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Great Work Akhila . Keep updating.And it would be much helpful if you mention the procedure.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SeoJyo for liking my work and for following my blog. Sure. I will share the procedure and new craftworks in my coming posts. Pls Keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work akhila...i too love crafts n did many craft-pieces like u...i sooo miss making them these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pavani. Would love to see ur crafts too.I understand time is the factor :(

      Delete

Would love to hear from you.Let me know if you follow my blog, I would be glad to follow yours :)